Quick Way to Make a Buck?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by SEA81 • Jun 19, 2012.

1. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    To make a quick buck, the first thing I do is sell things I own but don't always use. Then I turn to one of my online jobs, like Mturk for quick cash. If all else fails, I will return something I recently bought if I haven't opened it yet. I keep receipts for everything, so that's cash right back in my pocket as soon as I get to the store.

2. rebeccalj278

rebeccalj278New Member

Threads:
    A yard sell is great! I actually do this at times. In addition, I do some online work. I also take surveys so that they can build up in cash when I need it. Furthermore, I have apps that I use to build up extra cash as well. :D

3. brittanyt28

brittanyt28Member

Threads:
    I try to make a few bucks online, or I borrow from my grandmother because she knows I will pay her back. I'm in that situation where I could use money now, but I'm struck. I'm making it. I'm a mom trying to go to school to better myself for my children so I can give them more. Any way to bring in few extra bucks, even if it's 2 dollars helps me tremendously. I have learned to stretch cash the last few years. It's hard but we can do it.

4. ionamartin123

ionamartin123New Member

Threads:
    Depends on the time remaining. If I require immediately, I get it from friend(I won't do it much as it may hurt my image in long term) otherwise I just sell some of my things which I'm not using and make a quick buck. I don't believe in making money online. It's only for those who has a lot of patience. or getting a sunday job too will do :)

5. Soliloquy

SoliloquyMember

Threads:
    I'd hit Craigslist first and see if there were any gigs I could accomplish quickly long before I'd start selling stuff, especially gold. Those places that buy gold pay way below the real value and will rip you off.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The last time I borrowed money was last year, I borrowed $25 from my dad since I had an unexpected expenditure. If ever I can't borrow from friends or family, then I'd probably try to pawn any substantial item that I have.

7. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If I needed extra money I would probably just sell something.

8. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    I just ask a friend or family member if it's only a dollar. Usually I have the money, but only rarely do I not.

9. angelapride

angelaprideBanned

Threads:
    when i need extra money for any work i do to pick more online work to write articles. No night and day matters when i need money and i do very hard work.

10. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I recently found out that eBay has one day auctions. I made a few emergency dollars by doing some specific artwork that I knew someone would want and contacting them to let them know I had it listed so they could bid.

11. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Are those places really good? I might try them out later to see if they are.

For advice, i guess i can ask one of my friends, i always manage to pay them back on time.

12. darelle4

darelle4Member

Threads:
    You should go to Odesk or Fiver and try to offer a service to make some quick money by the end of the day.

13. dannyluke

dannylukeNew Member

Threads:
    If you are going through the online route, I recommend freelance writing. You can easily come up with that $50 within a few days. There's a lot of websites out there where you can find jobs that involve writing. For a start you can try Odesk or Freelancer.

14. x0MandyLynn0x

x0MandyLynn0xNew Member

Threads:
    I have heard from many people that eBay is a great way to make a few bucks! That is, if you're able to sell stuff on there. You need to be able to sell things people will enjoy and that is usually selling. I myself, haven't had the most of luck with selling on there. I guess I'm an eBay newbie at the moment. Anyways! From my own personal experience, if you'd like to make a a quick buck "Online", I would suggest trying out SlicethePie. I normally get paid 20 cents per song review/rating. Which adds up quite quickly. Since you only need to listen to the song 90 seconds and than submit your review. I'm someone who loves to listen to music, so why not do it getting paid to review and rate right? Don't want to forget, it uses paypal. So you need to have that, and it really does pay. As long as you write a decent review and don't say something like, "Umm, good song. I liked it!". Bad idea. So basically, that's my pick.

15. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I do surveys usually or I will sell or pawn something. I do survey all the time so usually when I need money I have enough to cash out and cover what i'm needing.

16. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I found a great new site that shows different ways to make extra money its pretty good.

17. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I would probably sells things such as old mobile devices, cameras, tablets, computers, and other used electronics. That's what I have done before, which I sold one of my old mobile phones. I remember the company paid me about $45 for it, which was reasonable considering it was a very old gadget.

18. Banister

BanisterMember

Threads:
    In order to dig up those quick bucks I always have a wide array of ways to achieve this. Selling my invaluable items is the first idea that comes into my mind. Not online but to a local store a friend in need of such items. I as well my CDs and DVDs. If I am not willing to part with those lovely CDs I always make sure I burn them and sell locally. I as well sell my scavenged goods in order to get those quick bucks.

19. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer selling things I was going to get rid of anyway. It seems there is always someone interested in what I would have donated or threw out. Also, I know someone who just donated plasma for $40. I thought that was a crazy thing but he swears by it. He mentioned something about not wanting to donate something else and find out he has 100 kids out there somewhere. :p

20. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I earn a little amount of money online, but it is nothing substantial. Plus, it takes awhile to build your bank to cash it out. It would not work well in case of emergencies. My friend sells her plasma at a plasma bank. I have never done this, but she can make $40 a week.