Quiznos or Subway

Discussion in Product Reviews started by warren4454 • Nov 1, 2012.

1. warren4454

warren4454New Member

Threads:
    I think Quiznos is more filling Subway, I like both places, but I go to Quiznos more often.

2. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    This is a tough choice for me because I love both Quiznos and Subway. If I had to choose between one, I would have to choose Quiznos. I think their sandwiches are delicious and they always have fresh lettuce and bread. And It's a great place.

3. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Neither. They both sell unhealthy food at fairly expensive prices. Subway and Quiznos are good at making it appear you are getting value but the reality is you are not. You could make your own for less than half the price. However, if I HAD to choose it would be Subway.

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Quiznos is much better than Subway where we live. Quiznos is much farther away and we only have one in our area.
    Subways are everywhere here and some are much better than others. I have noticed a downhill slide as far as the quantity of meat that they use and also how clean the restaraunts themselves are kept. There is one inside a local Walmart that I will never go to again. It was pretty gross and there were even flies buzzing all over the place. The employees and a manager just acted like the flies weren't there and let the flies land on the food while they were making it.
    I am willing to make the drive to Quiznos!

5. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Hands down I prefer Subway over Quiznos. I can't put my finger on it, but I just don't like Quiznos. I think I prefer the Subway bread. I just find Quiznos boring.

6. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I prefer Subway because I really like their bread. I also do not like the fact that they warm the sandwiches. I prefer my sandwich cold and never ask for it to be toasted. My favorite sandwich at Subway is bacon and turkey with American cheese, black olives, pickles, jalapenos peppers, lettuce and a little bit of mayo! It sounds so delicious I could go for a sandwich right now!

7. HDHarper

HDHarperNew Member

Threads:
    Oh, toasty is so much better! I would rather have a toasted sandwich, than just warmed, any day of the week! Quiznos puts more meat on their sandwiches than Subway, I've found. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy Subways flatbread melts, but Quiznos sandwiches are bigger and tastier. Here is a Quiznos coupon for you :

Prime Rib and Hollandaise toasted sandwich! You certainly can't get that at Subway!
    If you join Quiznos club, they send you coupons all the time.

8. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    I have never been to a Quizno's before, and have no clue where the closest one is. Subway, is an entirely different story. They are all over the place!! Either way, I have to vote for Subway, because it's the only kind I have ever eaten.

9. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not a fan of Quiznos because I got sick after eating their subs twice. So, I would choose Subway hands down.

10. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I like both Quiznos and Subway but if I were to choose between the two I would choose Subway. They have more choices!

11. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    For me, I'd have to go with Quiznos. At least, compared to the two stores over here where I live. I wouldn't bother with Subway where I live because I saw a roach on the food. And the employee just batted it away. He didn't even replace it with fresh food.

12. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    Both are good but I really prefer Quiznos more. Unfortunately, there is only one where I live and it's on the other side of town. I like the way the sandwiches are toasted at Quiznos. Subway is just more convenient since they are pretty much everywhere here.

13. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I would say that Quiznos tastes better, but Subway has better deals and more people in my family could eat if we got the $5 foot long deals at Subway. I like Quizno's combos, the toasted subs and their mustards and sauces taste better.

14. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    If I had to pick, I would choose Quizno's. I've never really been fond of Subway sandwiches, and after reading an article about how unhealthy their bread is, Quizno's wins. The few experiences I have had at Quizno's have been positive and their sandwiches just taste better to me. Unfortunately, it is at least a 30 minute drive to the nearest Quizno's, so we don't frequent it much.

15. BrianDouglas

BrianDouglasNew Member

Threads:
    I choose Subway. But it's only because the closest Quizno's to me is about 45 minutes away.

16. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I much prefer Subway. Their subs are much cheaper and are filled with as much stuff as I want for the same price. I like their deals and their subs are delicious (at least for a fast food place, that is).

Now if you want to compare Jimmy John's and Subway, then my answer might be different....

17. Gift3d

Gift3dMember

Threads:
    Quiznos is wayyyy more filling but at the same time A LOT unhealthier, its just lathered in melted cheese Lol. Subway would be my pick unless I was starving and a quiznos just happened to be right there.

18. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really like subway it doesn't full me up. But i love quiznos they have so many different types of sandwhiches i love going there because it feels me up and they are always have specials.

19. Nikilee

NikileeNew Member

Threads:
    Jimmy Johns! Sorry, I had to! But seriously, Subway, and I only say that because I'm inexperienced with Quiznos, I've only eaten there once!!

20. ReishiSpore

ReishiSporeMember

Threads:
    I would say Subway. I think they do better deals than Quiznos and the food in general is somewhat healthier.