Quiznos or Subway

Discussion in Product Reviews started by warren4454 • Nov 1, 2012.

1. carclain

carclainNew Member

Threads:
    Quiznos is okay, but the cake has to be taken by Subway. I love their wide menu, Quiznos doesn't have very friendly service either, and their menu is rather small. Subway treats me like I'm their best customer, probably because I am lol.

2. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know why, but Subway really has tasty bread and cheese, so i always see myself coming back for more. Also, the service on my area is a lot better at subway, don't know about the other places.

3. APluckeyduck

APluckeyduckMember

Threads:
    I have never tried Quiznos and quite honestly I don't think I ever will. The reason is crazy, but I guess I'm crazy about the things I'm Crazy about. I can recall the first commercial that I ever saw for quiznos. Their mascot was a talking rat, which in my opinion was poor marketing. They eventually changed to a baby but by then they had already turned me off.

4. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    I've never eaten at Quiznos and I don't really eat at Subway either. The few times I did go to Subway, I liked how you could just build your own sandwich and choose from the menu too. I'm not sure if you have the option of building your own sandwich at Quiznos, but it is nice to be able to have that customization.

5. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    I have never eaten at Quiznos before, and I don't think I even saw one, but I did go to Subway.
    I think Subways is great. Customizing your own sandwich is very neat.

6. ami560

ami560Member

Threads:
    Subway all the way for me. I've been to my local Quiznos, and I have to say that compared to my local Subways, Quiznos sanwiches are smaller, have less selection, and are pricier. It was not very appealing, but I may try a different location in the future to see if I dislike the whole brand, or just the specific franchisee near me.

7. beachwood

beachwoodNew Member

Threads:
    In a pinch I would have to pick Subway, but I like Quiznos as well. There just aren't as many Quiznos's as Subway's where I live. You can't beat Subway's bread choices and their prices just cannot be beat in my opinion. So for me Subway is the winner!

8. cmilliken

cmillikenMember

Threads:
    I personally prefer Subway. Quiznos sandwiches are delicious, but Subway is more convenient. At Subways, you can have a sandwich "custom made" for you as you select every single component of your sandwich. Plus, it's better than going to McDonald's.

9. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    Subway is by far the better place to eat. The quality of the bread is great and the ingredients always seem fresh. I like the choices for making a sandwich there. The staff are friendlier too.

10. brittanyt28

brittanyt28Member

Threads:
    I like Subway. That's just my go to for subs. It's what I know and what I love. I used to work at Subway, and actually didn't eat it for a while, but I'm back to it now. Quizno's is good too!

11. Diane102290

Diane102290New Member

Threads:
    Quiznos for sure. I think subway is cool if you want something that won't cost too much. As far as good quality food and getting your moneys worth I would have to say Quiznos.

12. Teddysean

TeddyseanNew Member

Threads:
    I like Quiznos sandwiches better, because you can get awesome melts, but they tend to cost a lot more than Subway, Five dollar footlong is a good deal.

13. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    For some reason I trust the subway sandwhiches much more because I always feel hat they are much fresher.
    When it comes to Quiznos I just had very bad luck with the cashiers and the ones who makes the sandwhiches whereas when it comes to subway sandwhiches I always got the best customer service.

14. inb4

inb4Member

Threads:
    It's basically all on the consumer's preference, but from personal experience I'll have to hand the crown over to Subway.

I've had some pretty raw and red meat in my Quizno's sub before, while with Subway it's just been normal and consistent. Great cookies from subway as well !

15. jilliansorenson

jilliansorensonNew Member

Threads:
    Subway has better prices but I think Quizno's is better quality. I like how they run the sandwich through the oven at Quizno's. Subway will toast your sandwich, but it's not really the same. Quizno's broccoli cheddar soup is awesome, so yeah, I'd have to go with Quizno's.

16. tara9952

tara9952New Member

Threads:
    I choose Subway:)

17. Daishana

DaishanaNew Member

Threads:
    Subway hands down. The food is always fresh and low in fat. Quiznos is greasy to and not very health. I've tried to go to a different Quivnos thinking maybe it was the staff but the same outcome. Nasty food, subway is always the way I want it. Not just this is how the sandwich comes.

18. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Subway has monthly deals, generally great customer service, fresh bread baked on-site, fresh sandwich ingredients, excellent management, and they always smell awesome. Besides which I don't really like melts so Quizmos doesn't honestly have anything I really care about.

19. asteriks

asteriksMember

Threads:
    I prefer Subway. The breads are much tastier in my opinion and I love their veggie patty sandwich. Well,I've always gotten fresh fillings at Subway and it has always been a pleasant experience there so my vote is with Subway.