QVC or HSN?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by cookiemonsterv16 • Mar 11, 2014.

1. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    I like to watch QVC and HSN especially when they have a cooking special to see what new products they have to use in the kitchen. However, I do watch both to see who has a better deal on a product like a couple months back I think it was HSN that had a tablet that was just released and it was going for $130 if I'm not mistaken, it did eventually sell out. Then a couple hours later on QVC they had a similar tablet that was selling for $500 I was shocked at what a better deal HSN was offering and how lucky the people who got a chance to take advantage of that deal.

So sometimes I do like to watch both to see if I'll see something better that the other isn't offering. I think they are both good shopping networks its just a matter of catching a good deal when it airs and hopefully getting it before it sells out or regretting it if the other network offers something at a better deal.

Which Network do you shop most from and think offers the better deal or products?

2. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    My mother used to be addicted to QVC. She kept it on at all times, and spent way to much money in my opinion. But, she did some great things and they were always really great quality. The only things she ever sent back were clothes that didn't fit. She bought everything from cooking items to knick knacks. Personally, I always liked HSN better because they had a bigger selection of crafting supplies and back when I was scrap-booking all the time I would get some great deals on those shows. I don't buy anything anymore though. I am to busy trying to get rid of stuff.

3. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    I agree QVC does have some great deals on kitchen items, I really enjoy watching the cooking specials they have because aside from seeing new products sometimes they'll have it at a good deal. That is true about HSN having some nice things for those who like crafting my mom is one of them.

Sometimes I just watch QVC and HSN when the have a cooking special even if I don't buy anything just to see any interesting recipes that I would like to try out.

4. kindredsoul

kindredsoulNew Member

Threads:
    I have bought a lot of items on QVC. One of the items I bought was a pair of shoes. They broke about six months after I bought them, and they were expensive. I called QVC and asked them if there was anything I could do about it. The lady told me that I could send them back because I was a good customer. I did spend a lot there, when I had money. And when I have money again, I will go back because of their payment plans.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never bought from HSN, only QVC. I had no problems buying from QVC, the product arrived fast, it was free shipping and pretty good price. There never was a product at HSN that tempted me to buy it, I prefer to get stuff in stores, and only buy makeup, shoes, clothes online. But even those I buy at the online store from the stores at the mall - like Sephora, forever 21, H&M, Aldo's..

6. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    That is one of the many reasons why I do like QVC as well just hearing how nice they were about sending back the shoes that broke was definitely great for them to do that without giving you hassle. The payment plans from them also is helpful.