Radian B

Discussion in Product Reviews started by ExpertAdvice • May 28, 2015.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    I picked up an injury while playing football some time earlier this month, the injury would be felt mostly in the mornings, as soon as I awake and I get out of bed, my feet would hurt really bad, the effect of the injury lasted about two weeks, it was bare-able but uncomfortable. I could not bother with the feeling of it any longer so instead of waiting on it to heal, I bought radian b, this product is similar to that of bengay, after applying it to the affected area one night, I WAS BRAND NEW the following morning! I had absolutely no pain! So the next time you guys have a muscle injury! get to the nearest pharmacy and buy Radian B!

2. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the suggestion. Is it creamy or greasy? I have arthritis in my hands and knees, so I wonder how Radian B would work. Some of the products are so greasy I don't like to use them.

3. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    It will work great for you! it is creamy, I would say it is non-greasy, so the substance will stay on your skin rather than "slide off". Let me know how it works for you! And, as for your arthritis, I know that moving around must be a bit painful but, do you think exercise will help? I think exercise helps in everything!

4. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I do exercise and it makes a big difference. Besides being constantly on the go, I try to run 2-3 times a week, at least a 5k each time. More than 3 times a week (or every other day, really) and my knee becomes very angry with me. Exercising just has a whole body effect though, a mind-body-spirit sort of connection.