Radioshack Cell Phone Savings!!!!!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by dkramarczyk • Mar 30, 2012.

1. dkramarczyk

dkramarczykMember

Threads:
    Are you looking for a new prepaid cell phone? Well shop at RadioShack. They are currently having quite a few decent sales on cell phones. I will list a few examples:

HTW Wildfire S (Virgin Mobile) Originally $179.99 on sale for $149.99. That's $30 saved! (Deal runs until 03/31/12)

Motorola Triumph (Virgin Mobile) Originally $279.99 on sale for $229.99. That's $50 saved! (Deal runs until 03/31/12)

Blackberry Style 9670 (Boost Mobile) Originally $199.99 on sale for $99.99. That's $100 saved! (Deal runs until 04/14/12)

Hurry now and get great savings at RadioShack on a new cell phone!!!!!!!!

2. Haliegh

HalieghNew Member

Threads:
    Oh that's really nice, thanks for posting this. I've been looking at getting a new prepaid phone; I have a Blackberry but I'm finding I prefer Android phones much better. I may just stop over at Radioshack tomorrow :)

3. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I have a cell phone from Cricket because it's the cheapest deal I could find. However, those deals from Radio Shack are worth considering if you need a quality phone.

4. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    What location is this? US Only? Thanks for sharing the deal !!

5. JenVarsity

JenVarsityMember

Threads:
    I know this special is in Wisconsin for sure.

Just remember when purchasing a phone from RadioShack that the sales reps are paid mostly on commission. Here, they receive bonuses based on the plan and additional services, like internet. So while you are phone hunting, pay mind to only get what you need; times are still tough for most of us.

6. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I have a Cricket phone as well and I absolutely hate it! It's supposed to be a touch screen phone but it's more like a touch till you fling it across the room phone lol.

7. dkramarczyk

dkramarczykMember

Threads:
    I'm not sure if it's US only or not, but you can always go to the RadioShack website to order it and you should still be able to get these deals. Also, one thing that's kind of nice with these is that they are prepaid so you don't have to worry about a cell phone bill. If one month you can't afford your cell phone, then you don't have to pay for that month or you could go with a cheaper plan. I personally like how the prepaid cell phones these days have monthly unlimited plans. A lot of them run from $35-60 per month, but it's still really nice, especially if you don't want to sign a contract.