Rainy Days Clothes

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Jun 13, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    What's your usual outfit during the rainy days? Do you prepare some raincoats when you go out? And do you wear some boots and umbrella as well?

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends if I am going out and I will be out in the rain. If I am out in the rain I will wear a waterproof jacket, I have a lightweight waterproof for the summer and a heavier jacket for the winter. I also wear boots through most of the year.

3. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    I actually don't have clothes specified for rainy days. I feel that all I need is an umbrella to keep me dry. I usually wear more than average so I don't freeze to death. I love the rain, so sometimes, I'll just walk in the rain without an umbrella.

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    It's usually very humid during the summer months when it rains.
    Therefore I normally just wear a light t shirt or tank top with shorts and preferably some kind of jelly sandals.
    I never wear my favorite clothes on these days since I am afraid if it getting ruined.
    In the colder months I wear a trench coat as well as rain boots.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually just were jeans and my sneakers and maybe a sweater or jacket I don't really have any rain boots or coats.

6. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    A nice warm sweater that goes down about 1/4 of the thigh with a pair of thick leggings. Wear either a pair of rain boots or a normal pair of boots you usually wear. Basically any shoe that will protect your foot from the rain. A rain jacket with a hood would be preferable in order to shield your hair from the rain and its frizzy wrath. Or any other regular large jacket, but make sure it has a hood. A scarf, if you don't feel like it'll be too bulky, would be pretty warm and cute also :)

#6Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  7. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Hi, guys. Recently I found a nice shoes, it also can wear in rainy days. Share with you.

And now I am going to take one pair.:D

8. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I generally carry an umbrella and sensible shoes when I go out on rainy days. I also dress light though I would carry a cardigan or a wrap with me depending on the temperature outside. I love rain too.. so there are days I don't mind getting wet in a slight drizzle.

9. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    It rains here a lot! I got so tired of getting wet a few years ago that I bought myself a pair of rain boots. I have also been looking for one of those full-length yellow rain coats or the set with the slicker and pants with no success. My mom got me what she thought was a raincoat two years ago, but it's not waterproof so in a heavy downpour it's useless. Recently I've been thinking of getting those covers that you can slip over your shoes when it rains, but they don't completely cover your feet.

10. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    It really depends on the weather. You usually get a feel for how strong the rains are going to be so I prepare accordingly. I always have a foldable umbrella in my car. It must be a mommy thing. I also have disposable light weight poncho type raincoats in my bag just in case for me and kids. They are the size of a coin purse and have gotten me out of jams more than once. I love those. If the weather reports say that the rains will be with us for a while I'll usually bring a light weight waterproof jacket around.

11. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If its rainy I don't really wear or use anything special just jeans sneakers and a t shirt

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I only go out with an umbrella, I have never gone out wearing boots or a raincoat. Maybe if the situation really calls for it then I might wear them.

13. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    I have a outfits of rainy days. I have both rain coats and umbrella. when i am driving i usually wear raincoats and when i am going outside via walking i usually take umbrella