Ransomfree By Cybereason

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Krissttina Isobe • May 9, 2017.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was searching for more protection for my laptop and came across, RansomFree by Cybereason. Cybereason is an elite military cyber unit from Israel, Unit 8200. RansomFree came out last year end. RansomFree protects you from ransom ware. It's totally free.

tested and approves of RansomFree.

2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of ransom ware, or had anything that protects a computer from that. Is is similar to other anti-virus programs that are supposed to protect your computer ?
    Has it helped you to protect your laptop since you installed it on there , or are you able to tell whether it is working ?
    Probably the reason that I have not heard of it before is because I have an iPad, and they do not ever get a virus, or need any kind of spyware protection.
    I had about forgotten having to have all of that installed and updated all of the time when I had regular Windows computers.

3. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Whenever it comes to my security be it by using a VPN, anti-virus or an anti-Malware, you should never expect a decent level of security from free software since they often sell your information to 3rd party sites, so it's better to go premium for security measures.