Rate your Local Postal Service

Discussion in Misc & Others started by addicted_buyer • Apr 28, 2012.

1. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I would rate mine at or below 5, because there is a long wait in line and the clerks seem like they have until Xmas to wait on you and it's not Xmas yet. I hate to go there when it's more than one customer in line, they have a long conversation with the people especially, if they know them and act like no one else is there waiting on service. I have never seen such lazy people in all my life. When I get to the window, I tell them what I want so I can be on my way, and if they want to have a conversation, wait until they get off from work, otherwise keep it moving.

2. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    My local postal service has earned a rating of 3. Two years ago, they would have received a 9-10. For months now my local post office has either lost half of my packages or have taken weeks to deliver the other half. My local mail carrier has changed every week for the last year resulting in my mails being delivered at various times and sometimes it ends up in my neighbors mailbox. Also, when I visit my local post office to find out information about my packages the workers there either have a nasty attitude or they do not know where it is.

3. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I'd give mine a 5. I feel like my post office is from the 19th century. It's so slow and in a very old building (it even smells old). The service is bare minimum as they are always understaffed and the staff is fairly nice but not exceptional. Then the mail is slow. There are times I mail stuff from my job because I know it will reach the destination 2 days sooner than mailing from my local post office. Such a shame.