Read Free Books Online

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Denis Hard • Jun 13, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I recently got some free kindle books by going through a site affilated with our public library. The problem I found is that the books don't stay on your device long. I just got the book like a week ago, and I just got a notice yesterday it was due in 3 days. I will have to look to see if there is a renewal option.

2. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting the list. Will look into it. At present I read the kindle edition. I look through the free books on kindle and read them. I have not yet purchased any book. Would love to get more free books to read. Thanks a lot.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    We have a city library to read books but it is not being updated or there is now new books being donated there. It is a bit impossible to me to borrow books from school or college library. And it is too expensive to buy good if not best books. Now the solution to my problem to reading those books especially in various subjects is provided by

. This is my online companion as far as reading books is concerned. I love the site for its challenge on reading books. This 2017 has a reading challenge for its subscribers to go beyond their reading target last year.

4. Lazar

LazarMember

Threads:
    Is there any site where we can find Osho's book online? I mean, all of them? Tnx

5. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I would like to thank you for the list of sites where we can easily have access to free books online. I love reading interesting works whether fiction or non fiction so long they are fascinating I like reading them. I am going to take out time to explore some of the sites. I am thinking most of the works there would have been in the public domain now.