Really Need A Deal On Tires

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by ziska • Jul 12, 2016.

1. ziska

ziskaMember

Threads:
    Do you know of a good way to save money on a full set of new tires? I have not had any luck getting used tires, there never seems to be a set of four. So I am looking for four new tires. I would hope major retailers would have sales or something, but I have not found anything good yet. Any tips?

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well I would say that the best thing to do is to do some research. I know that around here there are a lot of tire stores, and I would bet that at any point in time there is at least one of them offering a deal on new tires. On top of that, you can always try used tires and those might be able to save you some money. Look for a nearby store called Discount Tires...they are popping up everywhere and have some really good deals.

3. elitesquatter

elitesquatterNew Member

Threads:
    I happened to stumble upon a tire deal site recently. I accidentally clicked tirebuyer.com. I hope my message helps even if it is a few months late. Anyway, there's even a discount offer for military veterans and their family members.

4. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    We have many good options for you to choose from here for all of your tire needs. There is Good Year Tires, Discount Tire Company, and many other like-minded ones out there seeking to serve you. Just look around and ask around. You can probably even get a discount for your nearest location!

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Stores like Pepboys or Costco usually have good tire deals. I know there are some online venues where you can get deals on tires as well. Tires are expensive, so I hope you can get what you want in terms of deals. I could use some tires too, but my car doesn't have to be inspected until May, and I am hopefully OK until then. Ideally, I will be able to buy a car before that time, but it isn't looking too promising..

6. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This reminds me that our 2 cars are already due for tire replacement this year. That means we have to buy 8 tires in all. And since we have a membership in S&R, their bargains for new tires are great so we probably would avail of their offer. By the way, our cars are both 4 years old now and although the tires still look good, the service advisor in the dealer's shop advised us to replace the tires within this year of 2017. My wife on the other hand wants to buy new tires soon but I'm still hesitating.