Rebounding Exercise Helps Strengthen Entire Body

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Blossom • Oct 7, 2015.

1. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    I've been doing some research over the past few months about rebounding exercise. I've learned that it's one of the most effective exercises a person can do. It's been stated that it actually strengthens the entire body, including the eye muscles, when done consistently. Yes! There have been testimonies of people who no longer need glasses after several months of consistent rebounding exercise. A really good rebounder costs around $300, but look at how much you will save when you no longer have to purchase glasses. There are other benefits that have been noted, but I thought I would just highlight a few.

2. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    Not meaning to put a dampener on here - but I think you'd be extremely disappointed with the results if you were to actually try this and even more so if you had invested money in it.

Particularly as - although many of the media claims - regarding the re-emergence of the short lived early 1980s fad of “ rebounding or mini-trampolining “ - can sound very convincing - they are in reality nothing more than misleading money spinning hype - due to the fact - that there is little to no real scientific evidence to substantiate any of those claims or the miraculous benefits that “ rebounding “is being said to have.

In fact to put it into perspective - you'd get greater benefit - if wanting to stop wearing glasses - by considering putting the money towards having Lasik eye surgery instead or if fitness was the goal - by taking up lawn bowling - as you'd gain more from doing a sedentary sport like that - than you would from using a “ rebounder “ - it would probably be safer too - especially as - some of the most commonly seen injuries in emergency rooms - are trampoline-related.

3. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    Your points are well made. However, I still plan to purchase one as the testimonies I have come across are too numerous to discount. And the injuries you are referring to usually are the result of using large trampolines. I will be purchasing a small rebounder that can be used both inside and outside of the home. In response to your claim regarding "misleading money spinning hype," most of the testimonies I have been exposed to were given by people who have nothing to gain by sharing them. They were just excited people who wanted to share their success with others. So do you have evidence that someone tried this exercise for a long period of time and did not benefit in some way?