Receipt Hog - A Money Making App

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Kaushik Angara • Jan 1, 2017.

1. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    Hi guys, I would like to share an app with you which pays you for uploading bill receipts. It's called Receipt Hog and you can find it here

Upload bills from anywhere and you can get coins which can be exchanged for Amazon gift cards or Paypal money. Currently, its only for the people in the US I guess so I cannot comment on its authenticity. Although I do not have access to this app, I felt it was worth sharing with my peers living in the US and other countries. It has an average rating of 4.5 on the app store so I believe it works.

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I will have to share this with my friends in the US as it's not available here in my country. Thank you for sharing this, it's a good opportunity to earn extra cash and it's quite easy. I only wish more earning apps were available worldwide.

3. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds like a good opportunity for the US residents but I wonder how would such an app systain itself for all the shopping of its users?

How would it benefit them?

4. Penny

PennyActive Member

Threads:
    What the website says is that the money comes from market research companies who want to see who is buying their clients products and what other products they buy. I guess I might give it a go, but I bet the pay rate is support low. That kind of payment model is like survey taking, the pay--but not a lot. Because the data you are giving them is just not that valuable. But anyway, I will try it out and report back if I manage to get a payout.