Recent Freebies

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Diane Lane • Sep 10, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I follow a number of freebie type sites and if they're offering something I can use or are interested in trying, I will request a free sample. I recently got one for probiotics, which I would definitely buy if I had the money. I've put them on my mental To Buy list for the future.

I used some of my Kroger coupons yesterday to get a free package of sausage and also a 24-pack of bottled water. I have many other coupons from them (paper ones that they mail out, as well as electronic coupons) for discounts, and they don't expire until the end of October, so there's still plenty of time to use them all.

is one of the sites I use for freebies, and that's where I signed up for the free probiotics sample.

Do you use freebie sites? Have you gotten any good freebies lately?

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have received samples from a few sites. It is nice to have a surprise in the mailebox, it takes so long to receive the samples I have often forgotten that I had it coming. Most of the sites ask too many questions for my taste, I will start to fill out the form and get tired of answering questions and leave the site.

3. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Your Kroger store seems very similar to the Food Lion I go to. They always offer electronic coupons as wells as coupons for free items. It is so nice to be able to go to the store and get free meat, juice or whatever they offer. It's a nice incentive to keep shopping there. I don't belong to any freebie sites. I had thought about signing up but they seem to ask so many questions and want me to sign up for other company offers. Do you experience that with the I love free things site?