Recent Shipping Issues

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Diane Lane • Sep 12, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have had an issue with my home service (TV, Internet & Phone in the past, now just TV and internet) provider ever since I first got them. They seem incapable of getting my address correct, despite the fact that they've been to The House numerous times to rectify issues with their equipment. They recently mailed me a new router, because the one they'd installed 4 months ago was apparently faulty, and they shipped the new one to the wrong city. That delayed its arrival by several days, meanwhile, I was stuck with crappy service that half-worked.

Then, I ordered something on eBay the other day, and I got a notice yesterday that it had been delivered, in mailbox (on a Sunday, who checks the USPS mailbox on Sundays?) at a city about 25 miles away. I went out and checked my mailbox just in case, and there it was. I don't understand why these companies are having difficulty, when my mailing address is clearly the city in which I live.

Is anyone else having these issues? The first issue was a package delivered through UPS. The one yesterday says USPS tracking, but I know those small packages are sometimes delivered on the weekends via UPS or maybe FedEx.

2. Ellen

EllenNew Member

Threads:
    I had something like this happen to me once and found out in a round about way, that there was a person with a name very close to mine. That person was in the same database as me in these different companies and , it was a computer glitch that caused a problem. The way I fixed it was to get on the phone and verify my name , address, customer number and so forth via their in house support. Once I did that , I was ok.