Rechargable Batteries For The Wii

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Jason76 • Dec 21, 2016.

1. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Does anyone think it's a wise decision to get rechargeables for the Wii? For instance, if you play a lot then the bill for batteries can run up pretty steep. In that case, it would be foolish to keep dishing out cash for more batteries. Of course, there is another option which might be better This option involves buying a recharger for the Wii controller, not just the batteries.

2. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I bought rechargeable batteries for mine and they were the cheaper brand of batteries. I have already charged my batteries over 100 times which would be 200 dollars worth of batteries at the LEAST. You're better off dishing out 20 dollars for rechargeable ones. WAY better off.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    You will be saving much more with rechargable batteries which you will be able to use hundreds of times instead of buying hundrends of the regular kind. Just think about how much you will be spending with several packages when you will need to buy only one package of the rechargable ones.

4. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    I think it can be a very wise decision to do so. It saves time. It saves money in the long run of things. It can also be a very useful blessing when you least expect it to be. You never know. Try it. What is there to lose, after all?

5. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I have always loved the concept of rechargeable batteries, but they never really took off like I thought they would. I guess when you really think about, batteries are just not enough to really see any savings. Bigger things like consoles and cars though, that is certainly interesting.

6. abonnen

abonnenActive Member

Threads:
    we use rechargeable batteries for our wii, especially since out sensor bar used I think 4 of them plus the controllers (its an older wii). We love having rechargeable batteries for it, word of advice make sure you have double the batteries you need that way you can always have some charged up!