Recharging Phones With Cash Back

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by naruto100 • Mar 9, 2017.

1. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    In past I was recharging my phone's prepaid account at their outlets or other stores. But after paytm introduced (app for recharging mobile prepaid and others) I am using it since really long. Here I got many cash back when I recharge my phone using it. I mean suppose I am recharging with 100 INR then I am getting up to 10 INR (not all time sometimes less too) as cash back. Like this I can collect the money and later on I can use it as free recharge for the same. And another advantage is that I don't need to walk to the store, I can recharge using my phone instantly.

Do you use such kind of thing?

2. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I am yet to use such an app for recharging. I hear that MyAirtel app has lots of benefits but I haven't tried them yet.

If I get a clear understanding of how they work then I can also take the advantage of their services. It is also a question that the offers which appears too good to be true really gets credited or its just an advert?

3. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @Decentlady@Decentlady No they get credited. I am using paytm mostly. Many time I got the offer that if I will recharge of 100 then I will get 10 as cash back. I use that promo code and recharge on my phone. After recharging within 24 hours (mostly instant) that 10 cash back get credited to my paytm account. I used to collect such cashback and when it reaches to big amount I do free recharge using the same. So as we are normally recharging every month from store, we can do the same with such app and take advantage.

#3Mar 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    This is all a little foreign to me, but it sounds like it might be a good way of saving some money when it comes to the phone, which is one area where I need a lot of help. It seems like the bill just keeps on going up and up.

5. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    It is good that you get cash back when recharging your mobile phone prepaid account. There wasn't such thing when I was using a prepaid card, and now I am using postpaid service, hence I do not think I will enjoy the cash back rewards. I am not sure if this happens to my country as well, but I do see paytm service around.

6. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @kaka135@kaka135 Is Paytm available to you too? I guess it is only Indian company and providing service here only.

I am using prepaid only since starting. Yes in past there was no cash back kind of thing, but now after many apps for recharging launched I can redeem many good offers during my recharges. So in the end it is benefit as I can have free recharges later on.

#6Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
  7. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't understand this thing, this particular app of recharging phone with cash back feature. It sounds stande indeed for me for I never ever heard this. This is for the first time that I come across with this one.

This is the India's largest mobile e-commerce website. It has a lot things to offer like online recharging, utility bill payments, among others. I don't if this is also available in the Philippines where I live.

8. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @Nakitakona@Nakitakona Well, Paytm is specially for India. I guess they are only providing service in India. Using it we can recharge in many sections not only in mobile phone. Not only that it is also kind of online shopping site where it sales different kind of products. And big thing is that it is providing cash back with almost all products. It is quite good in compare to others for now.

#8Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
  9. adam0908

adam0908New Member

Threads:
    Paytm is the best mobile banking...and money transfer

10. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Mobile banking !! Yes we can say that but it is more kind of mobile paying app and for online shopping. We can do recharges for many options and also we can purchase items from the application.

Yes these days they are also offering option to receive and sending payments. So with all those , it is like now all in one item.

11. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I too have started Paytm regularly for recharging and it saves time and energy of going to the shop and recharging. As a added advantage we can get cash back too which is really helpful.

12. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Exactly. That is why even I have started using it regularly. Yes it save time for us for going to shop and we can do it instantly to from anywhere. So it is kind of helpful as we don't need to find out any shop. And yes with cashback we can have free recharges too later on. So its kind of total benefit.

13. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    Paymaya is just like Paytm of India, I suppose. You can also enjoy discounts when reloading your prepaid phone's balance with Paymaya besides being a virtual credit card. I used to save money on prepaid loads by using a retailer sim card. I could save at least 10% off regular load. I just needed to load it once a month online. I even sold part of the load to co-workers. I don't do this anymore because with the landline, I'm loading a lot less on the mobile phone.

A decade ago, I was a retailer of two companies that sold prepaid loads for mobile phones, gaming, and landline. I used to earn 10% to 15% for each load denomination. That paid off my own load consumption and part of my transport cost. This is no longer viable nowadays because the telcos have reduced the discount considerably.

The great thing about all of these is that there are many ways out there for people to save or even earn money if we can only take time to discover them.

14. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Naming is quite similar for sure.

What do you mean by retailer sim card there?! Didn't get you there.

Yes it is always good to have such discount and cash back. Here with paytm I can get little cash back on every recharge. For that I have to pay full, but with cash back I can have discount on next recharge. Lately paytm has really improved lot. Not only for recharges now they have option for online shopping products, booking travelling related stuff, food, movies and almost all things. And they do offer cashback on almost all.

15. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    It may not be available to my country then, I just saw them online, perhaps it's only for Indians, but I have seen ads about it. Yes, it's always good to find ways to save money, especially when we need to use our mobile phone always. I hope there are similar payment system in my country as well.

16. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    You might be having some similar app for sure. After seeing paytm success many companies tried here gone for such apps for recharging and other purpose. But for me Paytm is still best as they really offer many cash backs on almost everything. Now they are not limited for mobile recharges. They do recharge almost everything like DTH and other. Also they are now kind of online shopping site. Also we can book traveling things and movie tickets from the same. And frequently on all of them we used to get cash back here.

17. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have Pocket Money app. It gives you some recharge balance. And it can be good for the recharging of the phone. I have used the app for many ways. I usually top up my phone and it works out just fine. I am not saying it;s the best option but it's good enough for many ways. You can also make use of the mBrowser which also pays some money and you can use it for recharging the phone. I'd surely use it.

18. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Can I know where are you from? I mean I have heard about this app, so I wonder if it is some international app or what? Don't know. But yes I have too seen such apps where we can save money for recharging purpose. In past I have used many, but now I am only active with one which I mentioned in first post.