Recommendations For Double Strollers?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by krazyman • Jan 18, 2015.

1. krazyman

krazymanMember

Threads:
    I'm looking for a recommendation for a double stroller. My wife and I are expecting twins and are looking to purchase a double stroller. Do people have suggestions?

The double strollers we have seen are the side to side (like the CitiMini) and then Chicco makes the double where the kids sit front and back.

Price & maneuverability are key factors. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    Personally I like the front to back double strollers better than the side by side ones. If you only plan to use it outside for walks or things like that, the side by side wouldn't be so bad, but if you plan on taking it to the mall, or to the library for example, it can be more difficult to get a side by side stroller through tight spaces and some doorways. A side by side does have benefits because the children interact more while they ride than with a front to back, but then they could also bug each other by taking things away from each other, etc. =)

As far as cost, I would go with something like the Graco DuoGlider, which is around $140 at Babies R Us. It will work for most situations, and Graco strollers generally fold up fairly easily for storage and transport. If you're going to be running with it, then you might want to look into more of a jogger double stroller, but for casual walks or trips to the mall, the Graco DuoGlider is a good option. Hope that helps!