Recycle old sneakers.

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Pat • Sep 13, 2012.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Donate worn-out sneakers, do not throw them in the trash. The old sneakers can be repurposed into playground and basketball court surfaces. Find a drop off location at nikereuseashoe.com

2. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Hehe this is a cool website, go recycling ! :D Green earth <3

3. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Nice share! Just visited the website and it is really for a good cause. I think that the site and this movement is gonna be a hit if advertise fairly. Actualyl here in our local place, we also had the same program a while back and it was a hit. :D

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I wish I knew this before. I totally dumped a load of sneakers just a few months ago. I am going to have to start my collection again. It sounds like a great idea. I love when things can be reused over and over again.

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    That is awesome that they recycle old sneakers and turn them into court surfaces. I haven't checked out the website yet but will do so very soon. I really hope that they have a drop off center near where we live. Nice share, thanks for the info!

6. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I absolutely hate throwing old shoes away, so that's great old sneakers can be reused for something useful. I hope more people can find out about this because I'm sure thousands of sneakers get trashed everyday.

7. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this. I had no idea that we can donate shoes for such as awesome cause! Again thanks!