Recycling Water For Commercial Use

Discussion in Water started by Alexandoy • Jan 9, 2018.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In one resort that we have gone to, they have a water recycling system. The water in the sewage would go to a tank that is filtered and cured to be reused for the toilet. It’s one good way of conserving water. And although that is not practical to do that at home, we can also recycle the water that we have used. One is the water used to rinse the clothes. That can be recycled for the floor mop. Do you have other ways of using recycled water in your home?

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    A good method of recycling water for commercial purposes is to use it for construction purposes. Unlike other areas of use, most used water qualifies for use to water buildings and mix aggregates, it only requires sedimentation to remove the bigger solid particles and this process is very cheap, it costs next to nil.

3. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    One of my favorite ways of recycling water in my home is reusing waste water for my garden plants. I never use fresh water for my garden plants. I have connected my bathroom outlet and kitchen outles to a tank in a garden and I use this water to water my garden plants.

4. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    In some countries they use the sewerage water to water the plants in the public places. I thought this was a brilliant idea especially as the country itself was a dry arid desert. It did stink while they were doing the watering but the smell soon went.

5. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    We also recycle water sometimes. We use water for rinsing clothes to pour in the toilet especially on days when there is water shortage. We also use the water for rinsing clothes to wash the verandah sometimes. We can also use the remaining hot water in the thermos for cooking, drinking or baking instead of pouring it away.

6. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    I have to say that this is really a good way to save cost of spending on water which can also favor those that are living in areas where there is water scarcity. In as much as I can't really assure that I will try this at home, this is a nice suggestion as well.

7. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    One thing that I have to say is that your family are really doing great in the area of using water used for washing the clothes to flush the toilet. It is quite different here since we have access to water and can use them as we want which is really great for me.