Red Copper Pan

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by rosemoon • Aug 21, 2016.

1. rosemoon

rosemoonActive Member

Threads:
    Omg so my mom bought a Red Copper Pan and it actually works!! It is just as seen on TV! We first used it to cook salmon and indeed we did not need to use oil and it didn't stick. Then we cooked egg omelets on it the next day and again, it didn't stick, we used no oil, and cleaning it up was super easy. I was surprised because I'm suspicious of as seen on TV products, but I'm glad this one delivers on its promises. At least for now, that is. Plus it only cost $5.00 because we found it in the clearance section at Wal-Mart! It is one of the best purchases we've ever made.

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    This is quite interesting and fortuitous. I have not come across a red copper pan and would consider buying one if its available online. It is a welcome item to save on cash, time and effort one applies when doing the dishes. Where I come from, we have a non-stick pan which remains clean even after cooking stiff porridge in much the same way as the pan you have described. These kinds of items would be quite handy in restaurants.

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen these pans advertised on television, and I am impressed that they do work as well as they are advertised to work. I think that our Walmart also puts out some of the "as seen on TV" products for clearance, so I will have to check the next time we go to Walmart and wee if we might have some leftover ones on clearance here, too.
    We usually use coconut oil for cooking, and a regular non-stick pan, but the copper ones did look like they would be even better.

4. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    When it comes to the ads that you see on television, I think that I have always been most curious about the kitchen ones, and maybe it is the fact that there is so many of them. It probably also has to do with them showing you the product, and that involves delicious looking food, so that helps. I am glad to hear that this one actually worked as advertised though, because you certainly cannot say that about most of them. Interesting stuff, and thanks for sharing.