Redbox codes

Discussion in Hot Deals started by clewand550 • Apr 2, 2012.

1. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    Do you use Redbox for your movie rental? We always use redbox for all of our movie rentals. They are very reasonable for a one night movie rental. The best part of all is that you can get free movie rentals too. Once a month, redbox will send you a free one night rental code if you sign up with them. You can go to

and register your cell phone number. They will send you a code the first part of each month for a free movie rental which is good for one night.

You can also go to

to search for a free code for a free one night rental. Each code is good for one night rental per charge card. If you have two or more different charge cards, you can use each code multiple times per charge code. The code that we have used several times for a free redbox rental is BREAKROOM. Walmart and Walgreens usually have a redbox kiosk. There are also several other places that have redbox kiosks. I always enjoy watching a good movie, but it is even better if the movie is free. You can get the movie for free by signing up for Redbox.com free movie codes sent to your cell phone and also by checking for free movie codes online. There are plenty available.

2. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    Redbox has fantastic offers for free movie rentals. They will text me a code for a free movie rental each month. They will also sprinkle in other free codes from time to time. They used to send the code the first Monday of the month. Now they send the code at random, so I never know when it is coming. The red box kiosks are plentiful, which makes it easy to rent. As clewand stated, they are reasonable to rent even without a code.

3. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Redbox is great, but the one nearest me usually does not have the movie we want to see. I receive the free codes, which are great, but have not had any luck with codes I have found from other online sources.

4. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    I wish we had Redbox in the UK! I've been to the States and seen how much better it is than what we've got here (you have to actually go into a rental store!).

5. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    If you are looking for Redbox free rental codes, they are always posted on

. I have used "Breakroom", "DVDONME", "DVDATWEG" and "DVDONUS" in the past. They have always worked with no problems at all. You are allowed to use one code per charge card for a one night free rental. If you have several different charge cards, you can use the same code several times as long as it is only used once per charge card. This is such a great savings, even though the rentals are still cheap at $1.20 per night. Don't forget to sign up with your cell phone number too to get a free rental code per month and sometimes two per month.

6. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    Dang this thread is over 50 days old. Hopefully this still works. Thanks regardless though :)

7. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    Wow it looks like I'm late! Too bad! I will try this at my local redbox in a couple of hours.