REESE'S®/NCAA® March Madness (18+) - 4/30/12 (Reese's for Life)

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by iam911 • Apr 8, 2012.

1. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize (Random Drawing). The Grand Prize consists of a trip for winner and one (1) guest to the 2013 NCAA® Men's Final Four® in Atlanta, Georgia; a one (1) year supply of REESE'S® products (three hundred sixty-five [365] REESE'S® Peanut Butter Cups [1.5 oz. packages]); and $10,585 (awarded in the form of a check or wire transfer payable to winner) which may be used towards the purchase of REESE'S® products. Trip portion of Grand Prize includes: Double-occupancy standard hotel accommodations for winner and one (1) guest for four (4) nights; two (2) tickets to the 2013 NCAA® Men's Final Four® which includes tickets to the semifinals and championship final; and $1,000 spending money (payable to winner in the form of a check). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $20,950.00.

INSTANT-WIN PRIZES: Five Thousand (5,000) First Prizes. Each First Prize consists of one (1) REESE'S® t-shirt. ARV: $6.58 each. Twenty Thousand (20,000) Second Prizes. Each Second Prize consists of one (1) coupon good for one (1) REESE'S® Peanut Butter Cup, 1.5 oz. package. ARV: $1.00 each.

Total ARV of all prizes offered is $73,850.00

Enter Here:

2. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Just entered, thanks for posting. Although I need a lifetime supply of Reese's like I need a hole in my head since I'm trying to lose all of my weight from my last pregnancy. But with three men in my household, I know it wouldn't go to waste. Great post - thanks for sharing!