Register Your Keurig!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by GSBryce • Nov 30, 2012.

1. GSBryce

GSBryceMember

Threads:
    If you have a Keurig, or will be getting one as a gift be sure to register your Keurig machine for an awesome deal. Here's how it works. First you will want to make an account with your email address. This alone gives you a discount of 10-15% on all orders. Look for the barcode serial number on your Keurig machine and reigster it once you have created an account. After you register, you will be sent an email with a coupon code. This code will give you FREE two boxes of KCups when you purchase 2 boxes! Such an amazing deal! You will also get FREE shipping as well! I recently did this with my Keurig machine and got 4 boxes of coffee (96 KCups) for $30.00! Such a great deal! Check it out now!

2. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I got a Keurig last year, and now that you mention it I do remember getting one free box for registering. I guess the deal has gotten better. I've also picked up some cheap cups from Khols. I just wait for a 30% off postcard, and combine it with Kohls cash.

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I was thinking of getting a Keurig very soon. Thanks for the heads up. Extra Free stuff is always good.