Registry Sweepstakes at Amazon.com

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by Mrs. Pirz • Apr 2, 2012.

1. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Having a baby? Need help with the missing items on that list? Maybe this will help :

Amazon.com is currently hosting a sweepstakes for all members who have a baby registry with their webpage. As long as your registry has 15 items or more you can apply for the sweepstakes in hopes to win $500! Yes sweepstakes are much like lotteries but hey, its worth a try. You never know when you may be the next person to win. Opening a registry is absolutely free and being a member of any of their programs, paid or not, does not increase your chances of winning.

2. savetoday

savetodayMember

Threads:
    Great offer and one I'll be passing on to my expecting wife!
    (she's the expert on all such things)

I've spent a fair bit of time entering contests and you do win eventually. Trick is to keep going, so I hope this is one of many we'll all get to share in.
    :)

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    My grandson's fiancee is pregnant, and I know they use Amazon, so I'll pass this on to them. It's definitely worth a try for a pop at $500, and there's no expense involved, either. You have to be in it to win it, don't you? The great thing is, the prices are good as well, so it's a win-win situation. Thanks for the heads up.

4. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Seems like a nice promotion! You have nothing to loose so you might as well try! I am not pregnant, and no one I know is either, so I'll let this one slide.

Good Luck to everyone who entered!

5. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I'm glad I can help you guys and congratulations on your coming bundles of joy. I know I am overjoyed!!!!!!!! :D

6. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    Good luck to everyone who enters this! I wont be personally (it's probably US only anyway) but imagine how good it would be if someone from here won! :)