Religious And/or Other Inspirational Items

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Zyni • Jan 28, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you know any places to shop for religious items and inspirational items? I have a few of those flip Calendars where you flip the page each morning to get a new message for the day. I have both religious and non-religious ones, but I find both to be inspirational.

I think they'd make nice gifts for people who like inspirational messages. I don't know where to shop for them though.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Some places you should look:

I know that you could also get some art work [posters and the like] with inspirational messages from art.com. I think they could be great for people who like inspirational messages.

You could also take a look at some greeting cards with inspirational messages:

Or even buy some books like Chicken Soup For The Soul which are filled with inspirational stories.

#2Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  3. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks @Denis Hard@Denis Hard for the nice list. Yeah, I should have thought of Amazon first thing. I guess I had specialty shops in mind for such things, but Amazon is definitely a good resource (for pretty much everything).

There used to be a little brick and mortar Christian book store nearby, but that closed. I figured there were some online, but I didn't know which ones were good. I'll check out the one you linked.

I didn't even think about posters. That's a nice idea as well. :)