[US Only] Remind yourself to Bring Your Own Bag. FREE Static Window Cling for your car

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by plantain • Jun 26, 2014.

1. plantain

plantainMember

Threads:
    I submitted the form and it says it received my request. So, they are still available as of today. I think this will be helpful -- even though I've been living in a town that banned reusable bags four years ago, I still forget often.

-------

This static cling is the perfect solution for remembering your bags. It’s not a sticker and can be easily placed on the driver’s side window so that it’s always in your line of sight when you are getting out of the car!

(Limit 2 free clings per household. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for processing. Due to increased international mailing costs, we are no longer able to offer free static clings to our neighbors in Canada and Mexico. Limited to residents of the United States. For our international supporters, please check back for future international availability.)

2. ragtimeannie

ragtimeannieActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this! What a great idea these are. I'm always forgetting to bring my reusable bags into the store when I go shopping!

3. plantain

plantainMember

Threads:
    I just want to update that I did receive my two free static clings a while back! The form also appears to be up and working as of right now. Someone should try it out and let us know if the request goes through, or if they are out of stock.