Replica Verse Name Branded Purses

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by stacyje • Aug 13, 2014.

1. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    In today fashion , there are so many replicas of purese such as just to name a few coach, micheal khor , gucci etc. which makes is less expensive so that people can enjoy the names which is what we pay for. I myself love to purchase the replicas they are just as nice and last long if you take care of them. What your choice name brand or replica?

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I am not too into brand names so a replica usually works well for me. If it's a very trendy bag I will almost always buy a replica instead of spending a lot of money on something I may only use for a season. The one thing I won't do is buy fakes, like the fake Louis Vuitton or Kate Spade bags you see being sold in NYC, because I don't like the counterfeit culture because the working conditions are usually very bad.

3. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I have gone to purse party's that sold replicas of brand names. Some of them are a perfect match while others not-so much. Normally, I have found that Coach replicas are pretty good. You won't know the difference unless you begin checking for certain signature marking.

Normally, though, I shop for purses at Marshall's or Ross. They sell quality purses for reasonable prices. Also, one place to go for discounted brand name purses is DSW. They aren't as cheap as I'd like, but you do get a good mark down off the original price.

4. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Use items with dignity. I for one is not an agent for replicated purses. The act of replicating them is already not good, plus the low quality that it has. If you really want a purse, there are many out in there that are designed very well and durable, just that they don't have brand names, or if ever they have they are not known and not as expensive as the brands that are being replicated.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never bought a replica purse, I only tend to buy generic or branded ones, but they are the not so expensive brands. I think that it's ok to buy a replica purse if you really like it, since the price of the genuine ones are best used to buy more important things. But if they turn out to be of poor quality, then the buyer must not be disappointed, because after all, it's fake. They should manage their expectations.

6. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Buying a genuine one is worth it as you don't need to replace it and is more affordable than a bag. I saved up for my first Gucci one in a sale and then bought a Prada one in an online sale. They don't date and last a long time as you take care of them more. I have some useful generic leather ones too, but I don't buy fakes, though I have and they don't last long.

7. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Hmmm... I'm not really a fan of branded items, so I think that buying a replica is not a good thing for me. Where I live, there are so many replicas sold everywhere. Some look really authentic, some don't. I don't support this trade because I feel like that it is stealing. Anyway, my sister-in-law buys replicas sometimes, they look good and last long. She just takes care of them properly.

8. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I don't like buying replica items because I think it is unfair to the people who are responsible for the designs that others are using their name to sell things for a lower price. However that's not to say that I will only buy things if they are designer. I actually buy a lot of things that are from much cheaper clothes shops, but the genuine items that they produce. In particular with purses, I like to have a few at once so that I am able to swap and change them depending on the occasion that I am using it for at the time. But on the whole, selling fake goods is not legal, and I am not happy supporting that industry.

9. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    I am not the biggest fan of brand name purses. As for the replicas versus the real item, it doesn't make a difference to me. I know designers and the fashion industry in general have been lamenting for the past 6 years about the decline in sales for name brand and legit items due to counterfeiting. There's been a huge crackdown on the sale of these items from federal agencies around the world but counterfeiting is a big business. I say if the replica is nice and affordable, then get it. Either way, the fashion world is still generating billions in dollars each year.

10. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    I don't buy replicas. In our country, replica bags are either badly made or are too expensive. There are locally-made products that are unique, stylish and also durable. Sometimes I am lucky enough to find original branded purses at thrift shops. I intentionally schedule my thrift shopping when I know that "new arrival" items are displayed. Aside from those rare chances of receiving branded gifts, thrift shops are my main sources for acquiring original purses and handbags.

11. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    I always buy the replicas! Who can afford the crazy prices of the name brands. :( I really think they look so similar no one can really tell anyway. I go through handbags so fast that I would be poor if I wanted to purchase brand names all the time. I also like to have bags to match different colors I wear or different outfits. Buying the less expensive bags let's me have more of a variety.

I figure I can find many more things to spend my money on that's for sure!
    Danyel :)