Reputable Psychics

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Rosyrain • Jun 24, 2015.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @MyDigitalpoint@MyDigitalpoint is right. That's why many readers don't take private clients, but offer a reading with a course they offer. I have always believed in donations or small fee (enough to cover costs and an hourly rate) for reading because real ones know taking huge sums is wrong.

I expect on Fiverr most doing quick card readings for yes or no answers and I doubt many are skilled ones, because genuine ones wouldn't promote themselves like that. I put up a gig once and I think I took it down as it was cheapening what I did, and I would rather give it free to someone who needed it than for $4.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @MyDigitalpoint@MyDigitalpoint, I also know that some psychics don't feel that taking payment in exchange for their gift is right, and that's so nice of them to give free readings, but I think it just depends on the person. Maybe they don't earn enough to support their family, so they read on the side? The fact that they are willing to get paid for only $3.92 per gig, I think it's their way of helping people. Otherwise, they can put up their own website and charge more, right? I also heard this well-known psychic over here said that readings take time and energy, so they can't always do it for free, so I think that's fair enough. I do think that some gig add ons are total scams though. By the way, some clients order their gig add ons, so I think that's how they compensate themselves, since you doubt their skill level. If they were fake, I'm pretty sure an enraged client will leave negative feedback for all the members to see on that seller. I'm glad that I discovered Fiverr though, since I don't think I would also be willing to pay a lot for a psychic reading. Just look at the rates of Oranum, Bitwine, Keen, etc.

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Theo@Theo Interesting that you should say that, Theo......because in my experience, the most expensive ones are usually the ones who don't have any psychic abilities. It's almost as if they're in a hurry to milk it for all it's worth before they get found out and lose the business. The ones who have a genuine gift don't tend to be so hung up on money. I've even heard of some doing it for free in the past.

To save your hard earned money, I'd say go off word of mouth and recommendations from people you know and trust. Pretty much like any other product you may want to buy.

#23Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2017
  4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Even if I had money, I would never go to Oranum or Keen, they seem quite expensive. I would only go to Fiverr or Etsy for cheap psychic readings.