Resell Baby Clothes

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by dashboardc33 • Aug 18, 2015.

1. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    Where do you think the best place to resell baby clothes is? I have tried on some buy and sell groups on Facebook and a virtual rummage sale app I have. I have also tried Craigslist and I have not been getting much luck with it. I have been thinking about setting up a rummage sale and trying there, but I'm not so sure that I would get any customers and it seems like a lot of work for little money in the long run. Where have you had luck?

2. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I find that selling reused baby clothes through people I know is better. Or even in garage sales. Some parents do not mind second hand clothes at all, maybe there is an expectig couple that you know of that can buy the clothes. Or you can sell it through a garage sale which always generates a lot of buyers.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Why not try some of those sites where you can sell used clothing? They make the whole process of selling a lot easier and less riskier.

Take a look at the sites linked to below.

I hope this helps.

4. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Baby clothes usually get snapped up fast so it might be worth rethinking things. Are you giving enough detail on the clothes in your ads? Are you charging the same sort of price as other sellers? Do the pictures you have included show the clothes clearly?

5. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Besides considering the above factors, it might be a good idea join maternity/mom/babies forums, make of your signature a selling blurb, and even open a thread on this topics.

Your target clients are likely to be hanging out here.

6. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    Years ago I had a lot of success selling baby clothes on Ebay -- but they would only sell if they were in pristine condition and sold in large lots. We have a couple resale stores by us, Once Upon a Child and Kid to Kid who focus on buying and selling used clothes. I still bring my daughter's outgrown clothes there to sell.

7. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Just set up a garage sale during the weekends. Where I live, that's what people do. When people see garage sale signs, they drive to the site. I don't think that selling used baby clothes online will yield a lot of customers considering that when people look online, they just go to bigger online stores (Amazon, eBay, etc).

8. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    I don't know if you have this store in your area, but once upon a child is a good store to sell gently used children clothing, or any other child related item that is gently used. You can check out their website for more details. It's

. Also having a garage sell is a good way to sell children clothing or try Ebay as well.

9. watsadamen

watsadamenMember

Threads:
    Another way of selling these clothes is by posting them on Facebook or the mobile app Instagram. You can post the pictures of the baby or toddler clothes and add information like the brands and sizes. Make the account public so the pictures can be viewed by a lot of people. You can either sell the clothes to people near your area for easy meet-ups or you can offer shipping, which can be shouldered by the buyer.