Restaurant Apps To Get Freebies

Discussion in Food & Drink started by acheno84 • Jun 5, 2016.

1. acheno84

acheno84Member

Threads:
    So, just a tip: there are many fast food restaurants in your area that offer freebies if you sign up with their app!

I got a free chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A the other night, and then I also got a free burrito from Moes just for downloading and registering the app. This is a new thing that many restaurants are doing to keep people interested! Who doesn't love free stuff?

Have you seen any other apps that offer free food?

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, the McDonald's app supposedly offers a large sandwich for downloading their app. I had some technical difficulty with that one, but I will try again. Oh and Friendly's gives an ice cream cone for downloading their app. It may be a birthday treat though I am not sure about that one.

3. Famlieski

FamlieskiNew Member

Threads:
    McDonald's run promotions quite often that you can use the app to redeem for free food and drinks. In the past, I've had free frappes, burgers, fries and desserts.

If you're ever travelling in the UK, you should check out the Moto app. You can use it at any of their service stations and get offers/freebies for food/drinks from their stores. We quite often get free Burger King or Costa Coffees on the road.