Restaurant Gift Certificates

Discussion in Hot Deals started by thatnewmommy • Sep 11, 2015.

1. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not one for giving gift certificates because I find it impersonal. I will buy them for myself, though. Anyway, I know there are some people that prefer giving gift certificates. If you're one of those and you know a foodie then I want you to know that

is having a $10 sale for $25 gift certificates. These are the kind of gift certificates you can easily print out and give. Enjoy!

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Thanks for the tip. As for me receiving Gift Cards is one of the best gifts. Why? Because you can get what you want with the gift card. I got some one year and I love it. I found that this is just perfect to receive and give as gifts! I like the fact that you can get what you want to get and when you want to get it. It's perfect for gifts any time. To me gift cards are not impersonal at all for the receiver has the choice to get what they want when they want to get items or food.

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Restaurant gift cards were popular here during the 1990s. The fine dining restaurants have their gift cards that you can buy at a discount. However, it's big money (since it is fine dining) so it is more practical if I just give a gift certificate that can be exchanged for cash. At least the receiver can use the money for his intents and purposes.