review for Aeropostale

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by dkramarczyk • Apr 13, 2012.

1. dkramarczyk

dkramarczykMember

Threads:
    I have had two children, but I still prefer juniors clothes. Now after having two children, my body has changed a lot, so it's hard to find any juniors clothing that fit me just right. I have only found one store where I can find clothes that fit me just the way I want them to and that is Aeropostale. I will only purchase jeans from them because (1) they have the option of "short" which is good because all regular jeans are just too long and end up getting destroyed on the bottom and (2) they seem to fit my body just right. They also have a nice selection of jeans and other clothing items as well. I know they are a preppy store, so a lot of their clothing just says "Aeropostale" or "Aero" on it, but I don't mind that too much. Sometimes they have really nice designs with them. Not to mention they have some really good deals on occasion. I would definitely have to give this store a 10 out of 10.

2. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    I was there on Monday and they had 50-70% off the entire store. Awesome deals!

3. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    I have a t-shirt that reads Aeropostale, but I didn't know it was such a big brand with jeans and everything. The tee was a gift. I really like it and I will definitely check the store especially if it has discount. The short jeans seem great, too. I ll get back to you on that.

4. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I love Aeropostale as well! After having my son I have found that I can't wear juniors clothes as well either. But I don't yet have the taste to shop in the misses department yet. I love their graphic shirts and they are always at a good price. I love that I can find a name brand shirt that will fit my motherly body! I find that the shirts are good quality, dont ride up and do not reveal too much. I also really love their sweatshirts. Their sweatshirts are very stylish and fit great without being too baggy and "manly".

5. prescott911

prescott911New Member

Threads:
    Agreed! Aeropostale has amazing deals and quality products. Even when they don't have a sale their clothes are still reasonably priced.