Review on the Greenair Spa Vapor diffuser

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Ruth B. • May 27, 2014.

1. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    If you are in the market for a aromatherapy diffuser so you can diffuse your own essential oils into the air for health and well being, etc, then you probably know they come in all prices. It can get confusing. I have thru my essential oil business, one of the most expensive kinds, and I also have thru an online source this one, the Greenair spa diffuser.

It's a great little machine, I have never had it not work. You do have to know to not fill it past about halfway (there is a demarcation line inside), and always use only tap water and a small amount of pure essential oil, not a carrier oil.

In looking at diffusers, you will soon see that most of them diffuse the vapor out of the top. This one does as well, but it has a little metal top that lets me control the direction of the vapor, it really comes out with a good force. It's more like an up and over type direction, so depending upon where I put it, this is much more practical and convient than those that have the vapor coming straight out of the top to spill over the sides. The vapor doesn't get anything wet, don't confuse a humidifier with a diffuser.

I'm putting up the link from Amazon. There are other places to get it also. Plus, it may just want to make you check out other lower end and or higher end type diffusers. This one from Amazon is a great price, and for this little machine, frankly is a good one, because it should run from anywhere from 20 to 35 dollars, no more. For the lower end of diffusers, it's not the more expensive ones that also are great.