Review: Stabilo Point 88 Pen

Discussion in Product Reviews started by chiofthenorns • May 12, 2015.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I love buying new Pens. In fact, I have three pencil cases full of them! So, let me share my newest find.

STABILO point 88 is something that I discovered last weekend. I went to the bookstore to buy some things that I needed for an upcoming interview. Because I had no pen for the appointment, I bought this one.

The strokes are good. No clumping of ink whatsoever. It is also long and thin which makes it right for me. I don't like those thick ballpens.

If you ever come across this brand, get one! It comes in different colors, too!

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's always a nice feeling to find a really good pen! Pens are very individual things and what suits one person will feel completely alien to another. I must admit though, I haven't bought a pen in years. I seem to pick up so many promotional pens here and there and it's probably time I tested them to find out if they still work.

3. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I'm like you, I love buying new pens, I don't know what it is! This one sounds nice. I like when pens aren't too scratchy and I really dislike when the ink blobs onto the page. How is it weight-wise?