Review Waxvac, A Self Proclaimed Vacuum Cleaner For Ears.

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Beast_Titan • Oct 28, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I decided to buy this product because cleaning my ears with qtips cause more harm than help and those metal or plastic spoon ear cleaners kind of hurts. Ear candling is proven to be a scam so I thought WaxVac might be the ear cleaner of my dreams.

wax-vac-1.

It is a vacuum cleaner for the ears. I was so excited with what I purchased only to be upset because it doesn't work. It didn't suck ear wax out of my ears and since it promised to suck water too in case of accidental water entrance on our ears I tried sucking water with it and nothing happens. All it does is produce noise.

2. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    My uncle ordered this too (and tried it) and it didn't do much for him either. I remember him saying it was quite noisy, but other than that, didn't seem to do anything.
    Whenever you order these new high-tech gadgets or inventions, it's always a gamble. Some are awesome, and some just don't do anything. I seem to have a real problem ordering skin-lifting devices, and I pretty much always end up returning them after seeing no results. I hate wasting my time. But I do have the DermaWand, and I've had it for over 10 years. This thing works well and has really held up over all the years, (knock on wood) - but I'm always looking for something better.
    As for the ears, why don't you like just using Qtips? As long as you don't shove them in too far, you really shouldn't run into any problems. Plus, super-cheap. :)

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I can't believe that this product is still in the market despite of all the negative reviews because it doesn't work at all. It is such a waste of money. Also people should also not trust the Ear Candling services Spas offer because they also don't work at all.