Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Eiko • Feb 13, 2015.

1. Eiko

EikoMember

Threads:
    So I've been using Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner for a few years now and I can't seem to find something to beat the affordability and quality of this product. I'm frequently wearing contact lenses so makeup durability is huge to me and this product delivers! I'll list off a pro and con list for my review.

Pros:
    Easy to apply - I loved the sponge-like pen applicator rather than the typical flimsy tiny paint brush that comes with most liquid eyeliners!
    Long lasting - By colorstay they mean it! I have fallen asleep in this eyeliner only to have it still flawless in the morning.
    Quick drying - I love that I can apply this product and have it completely dried within a few seconds. Too many times I had failed and gotten my eyeliner all of my eyelid from other products!

Cons:
    Selection of colors - I am a bit disappointed in the lack of variety. So far I've seen black, brown and blue.
    Applicator life - I am a huge fan of the applicator style, but the sharp, crisp and pointed tip becomes a bit dull and less precise as the months go by. Not much of a difference other than having to be more cautious when applying.

All in all I believe this to be one of the greatest eyeliners I have every tried, and that's what keep me a returning customer. I love this product for daily and special use, it's my go-to makeup!