[Other] Rewardme.in - A Place For Free Samples.

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by luckycharm • Oct 13, 2016.

1. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I recently joined the above site. I have given my personal details like name and address. We are allowed to have three free product samples in a month. Then I added three free samples from P&G to my shopping cart. But when I was in the final stage of ordering the product I was informed that they are not able to deliver the products at the address given by me. I am very disappointed on this.

This is the first time I am trying to use this kind of services. I wonder if there are any other sites to get free products and deliver them anywhere in India?

2. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, even I joined the website a couple of months back and still didn't receive the samples. I cannot call entirely fake as some of my friends received their samples from RewardMe. It is legit. The only thing is you have to update your address correctly because the delivery guy will not be after you once he fails to deliver the product. I am trying to create an another account and try using their services again. Let's see what happens.

3. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Can you guys explain how exactly the site works? Is it an earning site?

Is there more discounted products? Can we like shop on it and save.

4. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    Hi there,
    You need to register yourself at the site and provide your details such as name, dob, and your address. You can then order three free samples to try out for free. Samples include powders, washing detergents and other household stuff. The samples can be obtained once for free to one account. Hope this helps.

5. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:

Thanks that w informative but then what after the first 3 samples? You can't again qualify for a freebie?

Are there any other things to do on the site or just get the first 3 trial items?

6. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I think it was mentioned in the first post that you can get 3 free samples every month. From the url I guessed that it was an india only thing and I was right as when I tried to register you could only enter an Indian address. I wonder if there are any UK based sites like this? Can anyone recommend me one?