Riddick 2013 on Blu Ray

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by daimashin • Dec 24, 2013.

1. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Anyone that has seen it, do you think it's worth to get it on Blu Ray. I haven't watched it yet but I'm a fan of the previous films and I am really tempted to get it once it's released. I'm watching it but if it's not that good, I'll get on DVD instead.

2. dieselfit

dieselfitActive Member

Threads:
    No matter if it's good or bad, I would still get Blu-Ray. If it's a bad movie, it'll be better since it has better quality. It isn't even bad, I've looked at the ratings and it has an average of 7.9 which is pretty good for a movie that is suppose to be popular. I would watch it in the best quality possible! If you do get the Blu-Ray let us know how it goes and if it was worth it.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ratings don't matter much. I watched the movie and wouldn't advice anyone to waste their money on the crap. I was expecting that maybe it would be nice story, some fancy violence in there but heck, it's nothing but freaking CGI all the way. If that's your kind of thing, go for it but once you watch and regret having spent your money on the film, don't say you weren't warned.

4. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I still haven't decided on it yet. Some say that it is awesome and some like Denis say that it's a CGI fest with no story. I saw some trailers myself and thought the setting looks fake. Maybe I'm going to see if I can rent or borrow the movie and see for myself if I want to keep it.

5. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Riddick sucks. It was very boring from beginning to end. The setting was very bland. I think that they tried to make it look like the movie "300" but they failed miserably. If you're a fan of Vin Diesel, then you probably would want to get it in order to complete the trilogy. But if you would think more rationally, do yourself a favor and stay away from the blu ray release of this awful movie.

6. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    I really tried my best to get into the movie, but after ten minutes of watching riddick run around in circles, i got bored and changed to a movie that would gain my interest much faster than this. It was not my favourite and i doubt i will actually watch it eventually.

7. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I've watched it at my friend's house, he bought the digital version and I agree that the movie sucked. The CGI is fake, stupid dialogs, and the story I agree was boring. Such a disappointment after waiting so long for another sequel. Glad I held up on buying the blu ray, would have wasted money.