Rite Aid For Seasonal Savings

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by RomanAnthonysMama • Feb 2, 2015.

1. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    Does anyone frequent Rite Aid during the various holiday seasons? I love going there right before Christmas, since they have amazing deals. They offer beauty kits of great quality for under five dollars. I save so much money there during Christmas, and I even save a lot during Halloween and Valentine's Day. I've gone to Walgreens and CVS as well, but have not noticed as much savings there, though I love both stores just as much.

Do you ever go to Rite Aid during the holidays to see what they have to offer? Aside from The Dollar Tree, they are my favorite for holiday deals. As a stay at home mom and a college student, I do not have much to spend during the holidays, so the unexpected deals at Rite Aid really help me out.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Rite Aid is not convenient to me so I do not get to go into their stores often. I try not to go out of my way if I don't have to, travel one way mainly because I am on the bus and buses out here are not convenient at all. CVS is around the corner and Dollar Tree I can get to on the bus.