Rite Aid Thanksgiving Deals

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Rosyrain • Nov 26, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    This morning I got a sales flyer for Rite Aid and noticed that they had buy 1 get 2 free deals on quite a few items in the store. I decided to go down this morning and check it out and got 3 boxes of chocolates, wrapping paper, and stocking stuffers all for under $20. The total was about $60 before all my discounts were applied. It was an awesome deal so I thought I would share it.

2. kittyssn24

kittyssn24New Member

Threads:
    I wish I had a a rite aid by me. I live in South Florida. There are plenty of CVS and Walgreens here! I miss my home Boston!

3. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    I went to Rite Aid's 3 day sale yesterday, and scored some great deals! Here is what I found:

• Buy 1 get 2 free large jar candles. Ended up being 3 large jar candles of $8.99 total.
    • Buy 1 get 2 free wrapping paper. I bought one for $2.99 and got two rolls free!
    • M & M candies in large bags were on sale 2 for $4, plus some of the bags in store had a peelie sticker coupon for $1 off 2 bags. We bought 4 bags for $1.50 each.
    • Wet 'n Wild nail polish gift sets for $2.99, with 9 mini bottles of nail polish in each.
    • Coke products in 2 liters were .99 cents!
    I go to the Rite Aid Black Friday sale evwry year, they always have great deals! The Rite Aid 3 Day sale goes through Saturday, if you haven't gone yet!