Romantic Heart Shaped Chocolates

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by himalipatel • Jan 13, 2014.

1. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    Hey Guys,

Are you looking for delicious chocolates for the valentine day? Now no need to more search. find a best romantic heart shaped

at giftblooms for your sweetheart or loved one.

04-01004.

2. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We are still one month away from Valentines, but no doubt that it is an important date for my wife. I don't have the tradition of buying her chocolates, but I do search the net and discount sites for good deals. Usually we go out to dinner and that is our gift to one another, but if I can I buy her some earrings or a bracelet and she will be super happy for a couple of days. ;)

3. avasmom

avasmomMember

Threads:
    Yes Peninha. The ladies love Valentines day. :) My husband and I are very thrifty, and don't like to spend any more money than we have to. The price of flowers skyrocket around Valentines day, so we have a "no flowers" rule, but I would never say no to chocolates. :) Last year, instead of purchasing an overpriced heart shaped box of chocolates, my husband went to Costco and bought a large box of Lindor chocolate balls, then placed them in the shape of a heart on our kitchen table. It was the perfect gift!

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Is it just me or this certain type of chocolate is grossly overpriced?

The other types seem reasonably priced, but a $100+ chocolate is quite overpriced, I think.