Romantic Movies

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Libragirl67 • Apr 13, 2013.

1. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    What is the most romantic movie you have ever seen? Or even the most romantic couple on screen? For me it would be Jack and Rose from the movie Titanic.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Love Story, an old one but it was real good similar to Ghost with Demi Moore.

3. Caprio

CaprioMember

Threads:
    Just before i opened this thread, i was surely going to say the same. The Titanic. Thanks for that

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I find them all to be equally romantic. Since Hollywood will rarely make a movie without a good romance sub plot, they all pretty much ring the same to me. If I had to choose, I'd agree that it's probably Titanic, but honestly I couldn't differentiate how much more romance is in that film with something like Spider-man 2.

5. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    i also goes with Titanic,because it is one of my favourite movie,

6. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Titanic made it fairly believable, but I can't get past how long they knew each other lol. I really like Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan together on screen, such a sweet couple. But how 'bout The Notebook?? Now that's romance..

7. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am going to have to say letters to Juliet.
    This movie just made me cry just as much as the notebook did. I have such a weakness for elderly couples that this movie just broke me down when the lady found her love after 50 years and they still felt the same way about each other.
    I am even getting goosebumps while writing it(haha).

8. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    I love The Holiday. It's not a new film (released in 2006) but I've only recently seen it for the first time and I thought it was fab. I even recorded it onto my Sky planner so I can keep it and watch it whenever I want. :D

9. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For me it'd be between The Notebook and The vow I love those movies the couples are so cute these two movies are kind of the same they both have kind of the same thing where the guy is reminding the girl about their relationship and having the girls fall in love with them again

10. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    There are many good romantic movies, but for some reason i really like "Lost in Translation". It's... different from the other romantic movies that i watched and i like the characters and the setting they are put in.

11. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I really like that movie too. It was different, it was moving and it was funny. And the characters were likeable and had depth. Bill Murray was sublime.

12. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have watched a lot of superb romantic films throughout the years and it's hard to pick only one. So a list is what I'm going to give:
    -Titanic
    -My Sassy Girl*
    -The Vow
    -Always (Only you)*
    -Fifty First Dates
    -Notting Hill
    -Sex is Zero*
    -A Millionaire's First Love*

*those with asterisks ate Korean movies.

13. marciana

marcianaMember

Threads:
    It would be Jerry Maguire and Fifty First Dates.
    I have never met a man who would prove to a woman how he loves her over and over again, just like what Adam Sandler did to Drew Barrymore in Fifty First Dates.

@Lindbergh, I love My Sassy Girl, too! This is the most romantic Korean film ever! I also love Windstruck, also a Korean film. WIndstruck made me cry a bucket of tears!

14. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I'm a sucker for love stories as well. The Notebook has never failed to make me cry up to this day and A Walk to Remember. Those two are really moving and I never got tired of watching them.