Ronco Cutlery

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by hunysukle • Jun 2, 2012.

1. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    You've probably seen those informercials about Ronco Cutlery. We are seriously thinking about purchasing them because the live demos make the knives seem really high-quality. Have you ever purchased Ronco Cutlery? What was your experience?

2. Toni6749

Toni6749New Member

Threads:
    We have the Ronco Six Star plus Rocker 20 piece knife and block set and really enjoy it. There's pretty much a knife in there for any of our kitchen needs. Neither of us are master chefs but we do enjoy cooking and its definitely a plus to have the right tools on hand.

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    My brother got a set of these a few years ago for xmas and he loves them. I don't purchase my knives in sets rather than individually but thats purely by preference after so much cooking. I havent heard any horrible reviews, I would think they are pretty good!

4. mimi8zm

mimi8zmMember

Threads:
    My husband has been trying to convince me to get these for him. He will be so glad that testimonials are good. I might get these for him as a surprise for his birthday!

5. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    You know, I still have my Ronco Rotisserie from like 10 years ago or more. If this Cutlery set is as reliable as the Rotisserie cooker then that's might make me a customer.

6. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Ah yes, the old Ronco line. Back in the 70's I was like 7 or 8 and I ordered the "Pizza Perfect" for my Mom for Christmas.. I don't even remember how I got a check or money order to send for it, I think I sent cash . My mom loved that thing (well she said she did) and used it for years. LOL OMG and the Buttoneer! My grandma got that! Check out this video for other Ronco goodies.[video=youtube;XQZtlvDiJ4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQZtlvDiJ4s[/video]

7. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    The 70's?? Wow... I didn't think the Ronco products were that old. I thought that was something from the 90's at best.