Running Outside Vs Using A Treadmill

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by mbuzma • Dec 25, 2017.

1. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    I wish such park around our area so that I can use it for good. I won't mind if it doesn't have all the facilities. Walking only will be fine for me. But no way for now. I admit that doing workout in natural place is the best thing. I am thinking about to go to club at evening, I wonder if I will able to spend time for it. Let's see.

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Of course I think that buying a branded treadmill would ensure quality, it should only be brought when you would be able to use it often and you don't get to exercise normally by walking outside.

3. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    In my case, running outside is better than owning a treadmill and using that instead. This is because in my village that I am currently living, there is a huge space to run outside and there are a lot of parks in my village which is pretty amazing. Also, running outside is a cheaper option.

4. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    To save money, I would recommend running outdoors than spending so much purchasing a treadmill. It is also very enjoyable running outside especially in the morning or late in the evening when the environment is cool.

5. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer the great outdoors anytime in comparison to exercising indoors. There is something about the fresh air that keeps you going. Personally, I just feel the purchase and maintenance of a treadmill is unnecessary where you have a cheaper alternative available.

6. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I would prefer to go to the park and run, as I can enjoy the beautiful scenery and also the fresh air. I think the feeling is very much different as compared to using a treadmill. It's also a good time for me to think or meditate when I am running or jogging in the park. If it's really affordable, perhaps getting a treadmill will help us to know our progress or do some setting as we wish. I didn't really use a treadmill before, hence I don't know what kind of setting we can use. It might also be more convenient especially when there is no park nearby.

7. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    I believe that both activities done outside or inside have benefits on the overall health but outside has a few more benefits like clean air

8. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    Why to buy an expensive exercice equipment and pay for electricity bills when you can get the best exercise without paying a dime. Outdoor running saves you money on exercice equipment and electricity bills. Furthermore, you also get fresh air when you run outdoors.