Safe Auto

Discussion in Auto Insurance started by SarahLizzie • Apr 19, 2012.

1. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    "We keep you safe for less" is the perfect slogan for this auto insurance. They have always been great to us, and always have the cheapest prices around. Plus their customer service representatives are extremely knowledgable and helpful. I highly recommend them to anyone!

2. love2loveu

love2loveuMember

Threads:
    My sister has raved about Safe Auto as well. I think I may give them a shot and call them up to see what can be done. I am not happy with All State at all and their customer service really is not that great.

3. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    I've seen commercials about Safe Auto but if you want a very good insurance company, get State Farm. They are trusted throughout the nation and is always by your side!

4. classy_ally

classy_allyMember

Threads:
    I had Safe Auto and the premiums were ridiculous. I will not use them again. It's better to stay with the larger well known companies like State Farm, Geico, or Farmer's Insurance.

5. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I stay with Travelers for the same reason. I left for a little while because I thought Allstate was running a great deal, more like they were leading a great scam.

6. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Geico works great and they are less likely to jack your premiums just because.

7. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I have had Esurance for the past 5 years and haven't had any problems. Its the cheapest I could find. Occasionally I call around and try to find the same coverage for a better price, but I haven't been able to find anyone less expensive.

8. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    Always wondered if they were on the up and up or if they were as bad as Direct. I think that ultimately their costs are higher, thanks to all of that advertising and insuring drivers that others don't want...which would make their premiums higher, but if they are a legitimate company, than that's a good thing. It gives folks who may not be insurable other places a chance to establish or re-establish their insurance history and get a chance to get better rates.

9. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    We use SafeAuto. They have great customer service. They give us the lowest quote, and they have never raised our rates. They have flexible payment options without penalizing you. I have tried calling around to different insurances, but I haven't found anything that compares.

10. aspencer8111

aspencer8111New Member

Threads:
    As an insurance agent, I can't say I'm a fan of how Safe Auto advertises. Encouraging people to drive with "state-minimum" coverage is not only irresponsible, it is border-line illegal. Most states carry a minimum of 25/50/25. That means the most your insurance company will pay out when you are "at fault" is $50,000. Hit the wrong person in the wrong car (think Lexus, BMW, etc) and YOU will be stuck footing the difference!