Sally Beauty Supply

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Diane Lane • Oct 17, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love browsing at

because I always find deals. I don't currently have a membership, but it's only a matter of time before I renew it, especially with the holidays coming. I have nieces in their teens and early 20's, and Sally Beauty is a great place to look for deals on not only cosmetics, but also things such as beauty and styling tools. They have products that are not only serviceable, but also pretty, which is always a bonus in my book. I like to shop there for stocking stuffers, as well. They usually have miniatures of nail polish and other products that are perfect for that purpose. One year, I created a gift basket for my mom with assorted foot care creams and other such products from Sally's.

You don't have to be a member to shop at Sally Beauty Supply, but the $5 annual membership is well worth the cost, considering you get a $5 back credit if you renew or apply online. Also, there are discounts for those over 55 and for active military, but those need to be set up in person, rather than online.

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I love to shop at Sally Beauty Supply! They have the best nail polish that wont chip on you and they offer really good coupon deals. I like the hair dye products too because they seem to last longer than just boxed dyes.

3. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    Overall I think Sally beauty supply is a great place to get beauty products. Their prices are a lot better than drug stores and they offer more of selection of products compared to stores such as Walmart and Target. Plus I think if you become a member you save an extra % on your purchases. I get their emails and I know they are always having sales on certain products. I use to be a member and I think the cost was like $10 a year or something like that. I definitely made it up in what I saved.