Sally Hansen Gem Crush nail polish

Discussion in Product Reviews started by liquidfuzzy • Sep 25, 2012.

1. liquidfuzzy

liquidfuzzyMember

Threads:
    This nail polish is AMAZING! I love glitter nail polish but in order to get my nail to look as intense as the bottle, I have to apply many coats which make it very easy to chip. This stuff, however, is so great because you apply one coat and your nails are covered in glitter! It isn't just the clear polish filler with a few specks here and there. You can't see through to your nail at all, with just one coat! I highly recommend it for the bling lovers.

2. NikkiSplash

NikkiSplashNew Member

Threads:
    I couldn't agree with you more! I love this nail polish and it's so nice to finally find a full-cover glitter that doesn't take an infinite number of coats. The only thing that sucks about it is that it is an absolute pain to get off. Although, this is true with any other glitter polish as well. I really like Sinful Nail Color's glitter nail polish, as well. As much as I'd like it to be full cover, it isn't. However, it does work GREAT as a topcoat over another color. And it's only around $2!

3. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for that. My daughter has been looking for glitter polish that lasts. The few that she picked up didn't have the desired impact. Will buy her one of these. Particularly love the blue and purple shades they come in.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the recommendations. I'm not really a bling person, but I do like a little glitter for special occasions. I also like Sally Hansen products to boot.

5. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks also for your recommendation. I have been looking around for a decent glitter polish since seeing my neighbour wearing a Bobbi Brown polish that looked gorgeous - I will definitely try the Sally Hansen too.

6. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    Oooooh! I love bling!!! Thanks for the recommendation. I could never find glitter nail polish which would look good or stay long enough. I'm certainly going to give this a shot.

7. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    I like Sally Hansen's nail polish. I like some bling around the holidays, but I already got OPI for Sephora's chunky glitter nail polish. I'm pretty happy about it, but it does cost a little more than Sally Hansen. The biggest thing about the bigger chunks of glitter is that it's harder to take off.

8. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    I will have to look for this the next time I'm out shopping for polish. I usually only wear glitter polish during the holiday months, so this is perfect timing. Can you tell me if it's as hard to remove with polish remover as most glitter polishes are?

9. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I love to use glitter nail polish once in a while. I gave one to my niece and she absolutely loved it. These are great with dark colors. It is very simple to jazz up your nails without looking like a Christmas tree. I do agree that it is hard to get the stuff off your nails. You have to use up so much of your polish remover, so I keep it to the very minimum.

nails art.

10. HughIvar

HughIvarBanned

Threads:
    I really like Sinful Nail Color's glitter nail polish, as well. As much as I'd like it to be full cover, it isn't. However, it does work GREAT as a topcoat over another color. And it's only around $2!

-------------------------------
    Life Is Going on in Movies ---

, Which Exist at Everywhere.

11. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When removing glitter nail polish.. soak some small cotton balls in remover, place one on your nail, wrap in foil (repeat until all nails are covered) and let sit for 10 - 15. Comes right off.