Sam's Plus Membership And Sam's Pharmacy

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by cluckeyo • Aug 16, 2016.

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    Do you know about this? If you get a Sam's Plus membership, there are all kinds of perks. It really is worth the money! Sam's Pharmacy has a long list of meds available to Sam's Plus members. I don't know, maybe 600 of them or more. All costing either $4 or $10 each. Great, great deals. One of our meds was costing over $200 at Walmart, and with the Sam's Plus membership, we get it for $4. Unbelievable!!

2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have a Sam's Plus membership; but I have never gotten my prescriptions there. I will have to check it out and see if it saves me any money over what I am paying right now. My Medicare advantage plan pays for most of my heart medication, and my co-pay is only a few dollars usually.
    We shop at Sam's Club every month, so getting the prescriptions changed over would not be a problem. Right now, I get them through our hospital pharmacy, and pick it up when we are at the fitness center (which is part of the hospital complex here).
    We do get a lot of our health supplements at Sam's, and they almost always have some of the supplements on sale each month, so we stock upon the ones we use when we see them on sale.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Actually many pharmacies have that 4 dollar med deal. If your medication is on the list to be filled for 4 dollars you can get it anywhere. Walmart has the same 4 dollar prescriptions that Sams does. Also, Costco is another place to check for cheap medications. I mean every little bit helps when it comes to saving money.