Samsung galaxy s3 vs Samsung Galaxy S4

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Earthmama1 • Mar 12, 2014.

1. Earthmama1

Earthmama1Member

Threads:
    I just bought the Samsung Galaxy S3. So far I love it. I am still learning how to use it and all of its twerks and perks. Their is so much going on with it, and I love the screen.

I am wondering tho if I should have bought the Samsung Galaxy S4? This one has just came out and the screen is bigger, but does it do more than the Samsung Galaxy S3? It is a little more pricey but if it is a better ohone it is worth it to me.

I mostly use it for internet searching and music. Is their anything about this phone I should know? What apps are a must have?

2. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    Samsung Galaxy S4 is a considerable improvement in comparison to the Samsung Galaxy S3. The S4 comes with a 1080p display along with an octa-core processor which is a huge improvement over the S3. It also comes equipped with 2 GB of RAM and a 13-megapixel camera. All these features make the S4 a considerable upgrade over the S3. So, I hate to break it to you that you have made a mistake by buying the S3.